My name is Claire Goodwin and it gives me great pleasure to assist you with your
My background and life experiences come from 17 years in the Hospitality Industry
as well over past 20 years a progression of secretarial and customer service positions
in Medical, Real Estate and Retail. Each career path involved extensive dealing with
the public, this together with my involvement in community work as a Member of Lions
Club of Chittaway Bay, has led me to further my studies and become a Civil Celebrant
to offer my personal commitment and dedication to share my life skills and offer
attention to detail in the preparation of your ceremonies.
Each and every one of us love to celebrate special occasions. You will find me very
approachable whether it be for your Wedding, Renewal of Marriage Vows, a ‘Celebration
of Life’ that gives full respect for your loved one during a Funeral Service, Naming
your Baby or a Commitment Ceremony.
I have a high respect for family values, am a Mother of 3 grown children, have 8
grandchildren and a miniature dog named ‘Pepper’.
I am happy to set up a ‘meet and greet’ first interview, without obligation, to discuss
any questions pertaining to your Wedding and ceremony. Once you have agreed to accept
me as your Celebrant my following services will apply:
I will respect and maintain complete privacy and confidentiality for you at all times,
and our meetings will be held in a secure professional environment, at my home or
yours or at a venue agreed upon.
Together we will design a ceremony, which consists of your own personal choice of
words, poems, readings and songs. My Loan 'Folder of Choices’ is available to assist
• Initial consultation with you.
• Preparation of Notice of Intended Marriage Form 13.
• Upon completion and my witnessing of the Notice of Intended Marriage (NOIM) a non-refundable
booking fee is to be paid. The balance of all fees to be paid in full 14 days prior
to the Ceremony taking place.
• Witnessing of relevant documentation, birth certificates, foreign passports, divorce
papers, death certificate of previous partner etc.
• Information regarding Pre-Marriage counseling.
• Preparation, signing and witnessing of Declaration, form 14, prior to the Marriage.
• Official Marriage Certificate Form 15.
• Ceremony format – Celebrant authority, sample readings, consents, vows, exchanging
rings, pronouncement, any included Rituals, signing of documents and presentation
• 2-4 meetings, or unlimited if necessary, with you to discuss your ceremony.
• Preparation of wedding ceremony.
• Travel to and from wedding ceremony.
• A rehearsal on site or elsewhere, if required.
• Administration costs, emails, phone, postage, printing etc.
• Personal copy of ceremony.
• Registering the Marriage on line with BDM
• PA sound system incl two wireless microphones and CD player, if required.
• If your wedding is held at a Resort or Restaurant, the venue should provide the
signing table and chairs. At a park or on the beach or out of the way venue the Celebrant
can provide the table if required.
• Guidance in completion of BDM form for Application for Marriage Certificate, this
certificate is only procurable after Marriage has been Registered by the Celebrant.